Friday, November 21, 2008

Tons.

I can't describe the craziness that has occurred in the past few weeks. All I can say is that God is moving mightily, shaking up my life, teaching me how to love and live again. A fresh breeze has blown through my heart on a wave of hope. It has been adventure to dig deep to see that light in the midst of darkness. Sometimes Juarez feels like a parallel to my own heart some days. This veil of pessimism where light breaks through the cracks, and life exists when you look real hard. Not that my life is a catastrophe, thats not the case. But I have become a cynic, a pessimist and only see the problems. A good friend of mine has been teaching me to change my view, to reach for the good, to fight for the best and to soak up the sunlight as often as possible. What a relief.

Praise God for transformation of heart

No comments: